We can support you in complying with your duty to appoint an environmental officer for
- pollution control pursuant to § 53 Federal Pollution Control Act (BImSchG)
- water conservation pursuant to § 64 (2) Water Resources Management Act (WHG)
- waste pursuant to § 59 Resource Cycle Management Act (KrWG)
- dangerous goods pursuant to § 3 Dangerous Goods Transport Act (GGBefG) and your
- hazardous incident officer pursuant to § 58 (b) Federal Pollution Control Act (BImSchG).
Our officers have the required technical expertise and considerable experience as external officers and in dealing with licensing and supervisory authorities.