Our services relating to the decommissioning of nuclear facilities in particular include
- estimation of radioactive waste volume,
- planning of major component dismantling,
- design and planning of waste treatment facilities,
- software-assisted planning of dismantling and packaging of radioactive waste,
- support during the licensing procedure,
- safety evaluations,
- simplification of monitoring of the surrounding area as dismantling proceeds and
- radiological characterisation for decommissioning and dismantling.
In the context of the dismantling of nuclear facilities, we can also appoint personnel and organise on-site measurement devices in order to carry out the following tasks:
- radiological inventories and sampling,
- metrological evaluations,
- performance of decontamination measures,
- implementation planning,
- preparation of documentation for supervisory personnel and
- preparation and management of waste documentation.